stricter checksrc

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 00:03:40 +0200 (CEST)

Hey ho,

I just pushed a stricter checksrc this afternoon. We can now also run 'make
checksrc' in the build root (for configure builds) or with Steve's help,
projects/checksrc.bat on windows, to check basically all the C code we have.

The stricter checks are mostly striking down on superfluous spaces, like after
an open parenthesis, like:

   if( true)

... and before a close parenthesis, like

   if(true )

... and spaces before commas, like:

   function(one , two);

checksrc also got a way to disable specific warnings inline in the source
itself, which I've made use of in lib557.c to inhibit warnings for long source
lines in that file only.

I'm working on a separate documentation of checksrc that I'll push soon for
those who really want and need the details.

All this in an attempt to help us have the code use a single unified style for
the sake of better readability.