Has anyone compiled 64-bit libcurl on Windows?

From: Patrick Seiter <patrick.seiter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 17:24:58 -0500

Hello everyone,

After many Google searches and many attempts at building, I am officially
flummoxed trying to build 64-bit libcurl for Windows. I finished the code
for my project months ago, but I need to distribute both 32 and 64-bit
copies for release. Here's the StackOverflow question I made on the issue:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35398914/how-do-i-build-libcurl-for-64-bit-windows-in-using-visual-studio-2010

I don't want to spam copypasta for my first post to the reading list, but I
can copy output as needed here. Eventually I'll want to build OpenSSL and
zlib into this, but one step at a time.

Sincerely,
Patrick Seiter /zaɪ tɛr/