Re: Revisiting curl_multi_info_read() returning result of CURLE_RECV_ERROR

From: KS Lee <kslee_at_soft-skills.com.my>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 14:07:43 +0800

Thank you for the replies.

> Are you in Windows? I wonder if you're running into bug #657 [1]. Can
> you try the branch in #668 [2] and let us know if there's a change?

Yes, it is running on Windows, using HTTPS. So the case in bug #657 may
not apply, though it was fascinating reading.

> Have you tried to identify the actual function call that is used when the
> problem triggers? It could help us understand what's really going on.

The error code was returned from a call to curl_multi_info_read()

I read the notes on RST after a FIN-ACK.

The Wireshark forum speaks of a client going away prematurely i.e closing
the connection, causing a RST to be sent.

What perplexed us was why in a proxy environment, the wireshark trades did
not show a RST at all.