Re: Can't get internals pointer on iOS

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 15:19:21 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 26 Apr 2016, Bru Rom wrote:

> 7.47.1 build without OpenSSL, with native DarwinSSL

This version...

> I try to use curl_easy_getinfo(curl, CURLINFO_TLS_SESSION, &info);
> to load info in
> struct curl_tlssessioninfo *info;
> and get pointer to underlying ssl context and shut it.

> CURLINFO_TLS_SSL_PTR is not available, but docs say they are the same for me

They are now, but they weren't back then. Until 7.48.0 was released, the
CURLINFO_TLS_SESSION option didn't suppot the darwinssl backend so it would
always return NULL there.

Starting with 7.48.0, it supports the darwinssl backend! I've updated the docs
now to make it clear.

Hopefully you can rebuild and use the newer version?