Re: libcurl with Codeblocks

From: as df <hoehne.franz87_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 20:23:43 +0200

Thank you. This almost worked.

curl = curl_easy_init();

isn't an error anymore but now I get this error:

C:\...\curl-7.48.0-win64-mingw\lib\libcurl.a(easy.o)|| undefined reference
to `__imp_WSAStartup'|

In the lib folder there are 2 files: libcurl.a and libcurldll.a

I use Win10 64 bit and tried this code:
https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/simple.html.

SOLVED: I had to link the libraries in the right order. First libcurldll.a
, second libcurl.a

However I still get an error: Program can not be started because
libcurl.dll is missing. I have this file but don't know what to do with it.
Could it be the case that I have to set a PATH variable in system
properties? Would be glad if someone could explain this to me, guess you
can mess up a lot there.