Re: [Linux HTTPS] Application Crash SHA1_Update() from Curl_perform(); Version is CURL_7.48.0

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 16:59:43 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 9 May 2016, John T. Kohl wrote:

> Hmm, this web page mentions that as of OpenSSL 1.1.0 you don't need to do
> anything special. There isn't an OpenSSL 1.1.0 currently (only 1.0.1 and
> 1.0.2).

There is - almost! OpenSSL 1.1.0 has been released in several pre-releases so
far (the latest one being beta 2, pre-release 5). It is also the version
number you'll get if you build openssl from their git repository's master
branch.

(I routinely build curl against the bleeding edge OpenSSL versions to make
sure everything still builds and works fine...)