Re: Server Push Callback

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 21:00:39 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 12 May 2016, Victor Adan .:. Marine Instruments wrote:

> I took the http2-serverpush example as model and I use the last version of
> libcurl (48.0) with the HTTP2 support.
>
> My problem is that the server_push_callback is not called when there is an
> incoming push, but the debug function is called.

The debug function is called with what contents you mean?

If you rebuild libcurl with --enable-debug, you'll get some extra info in the
debug callbacks that might help figuring out exactly what's going on. Server
push has probably not be battle tested enough in libcurl yet so I wouldn't be
surprised if we have some bugs lurking in there!