How to provide data to curl in multi_socket interface

From: smruti kumari <smrutikumari777_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 16:16:27 +0530

Hi All,

I am using multi_socket interface for my project.I will send huge data in
data buffer pointer by using curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,
data) API. Since I am using multip interface(i.e. non-blocking) it may not
send complete packet in single shot.
 When I call curl_multi_socket_action() 2nd time how data pointer need to
provide to curl_easy_setop() API as a argument ?

Is curl copying the data buffer pointer and sending internally when we call
2nd time ? If No, how can we send rest of data to server ?

Thanks,
Smruti