Re: How to identify send or recv completed

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 15:43:34 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 13 May 2016, smruti kumari wrote:

Again: please stop sending emails to curl-users-request.

> When we are calling curl_multi_socket_action() API we are able to send and
> recv the data for a socket fd.

You setup the easy handles for your transfers, including read and write
callbacks. Then you provide data in the read callback and you receive data in
the write callback.

> If send and recv are going on a socket then how can we identify that send
> completed or recv completed ?

I already answered how you know when the transfer is completed. You will not
get notified about any other "completion" within a transfer. Although you can
use the debug callback to more or less figure that out if you want to.