Re: curl_multi_info_read() API info

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 11:51:07 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 18 May 2016, smruti kumari wrote:

> When we are calling curl_multi_info_read() API, we are getting the
> information regarding transfer of data. This transfer means
> 1. Sending of data completed by curl?
> OR
> 2. Receiving of data completed by curl?

The only message you can get from this function (for now) is CURLMSG_DONE,
which means that the entire transfer is complete (it has sent and received the
data it was told to transfer or it failed doing so). You can then read the
'CURLcode result' field to learn the return code for that individual transfer
that completed.