Re: HTTP2: how to know the HTTP version used by libcurl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 09:38:01 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 19 May 2016, Ganesh Nikam wrote:

> I have created the patch for adding CURLINFO_HTTP_VERSION flag in
> curl_easy_getinfo() function. Please find the attachment. Can you please
> review it and let me know if there are any comments ?

Ah, Frank Gevaerts actually beat you to it and submitted his version of that
patch here: https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/799

I think I prefer his use of the version defines, plus he also makes it
available to the command line tool.

Do you agree or is there anything in your version we should merge into
Frank's?