Re: Getting files from SFTP is slower at newer versions

From: Moti Avrahami <moti.dp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 17:16:25 +0300

So I upgraded libssh2 to the newest version (1.7.0) but now I can't even
connect to a SFTP server and got this error:
"Failed initialization: Failure establishing ssh session"

To remind, I work with libcurl 7.47.1 and I managed to connect SFTP servers
with libssh2 1.4.1.
Now after the upgrade to 1.7.0, I can't anymore. Are there any known
issues/changes we need to do in order to make them work together?

Thanks!