Re: A weird problem in the cURL library

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 16:27:39 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 27 May 2016, supercaowei wrote:

> Hope I will not spare you too much time. I am a Chinese programmer. Recently
> I was using the open source library cURL, which was written by you. I have
> got a problem which really puzzled me. I post an oauth https request
> (actually, the method is "get") , but get nothing back.

So the write callback was never invoked at all? If so, can you tell us more
about which libcurl version you're using and show us how a full HTTP response
from the server looks like? (edit out sensitive info before sending anything)

Was it the response body you want or just the headers? If headers, do you have
a WRITEFUNCTION callback set?