Re: Build libcurl with NSS support

From: Kamil Dudka <kdudka_at_redhat.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 10:45:47 +0200

On Thursday, June 09, 2016 22:04:46 Cody Pritchard wrote:
> I opened up the config script file and am looking at the conditional block
> you mentioned.
>
> So what you are saying is that it should have worked and compiled fine but
> something is going wrong?
>
> Is there any possibility of changing the paths in the config file to help it
> find the proper files that make needs?

If you specify --with-nss=$NSS_DIR, the script looks for a pkg-config file
installed by nss at $NSS_DIR/lib/pkgconfig/nss.pc . Is there such a file?

Is the pkg-config executable available in $PATH?

Alternatively, you can put the nss-config executable installed by nss into
your $PATH and build with just --with-nss .

In any case, it would be useful to attach the config.log file generated by
the configure script.

Kamil