Re: The "Great Firewall of China"

From: Spork Schivago <sporkschivago_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 14:22:55 -0400

Is there away to let the owners of the greatfirewallofchina.org site know
about the possible problems and make suggestions to them on a better
solution? I'd be down for adding a banner to my site, when I finish my
site, as well. But I too think it'd be nicer to just be able to add some
picture or something, rather than linking to a third-party site and using
their javascript code.