Re: Allow compiler typechecking for CURL, CURLM and CURLSH

From: Reinhard Max <max_at_suse.de>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 15:00:41 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 at 14:45, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> By using the real struct names it becomes a much smaller change -
> with no impact on the libcurl code at all. See attachment for a
> patch that does this.

Looks good to me.

> My only minor concern with this patch is if we should take the
> opportunity and rename the SessionHandle struct before we hang it
> out on public display like this...

Yeah, given that the other two are already named Curl_multi and
Curl_share, someting like Curl_easy might be a better fit than
SessionHandle. But it doesn't really matter for the typechecking part,
as long as the names are unique and it could even be changed later
without any impact.

cu
Reinhard