Re: Allow compiler typechecking for CURL, CURLM and CURLSH

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 15:47:05 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 21 Jun 2016, Reinhard Max wrote:

> Yeah, given that the other two are already named Curl_multi and Curl_share,
> someting like Curl_easy might be a better fit than SessionHandle. But it
> doesn't really matter for the typechecking part, as long as the names are
> unique and it could even be changed later without any impact.

Right, and also 'SessionHandle' is not within curl's namespace so there's
actually a (miniscule) risk that there is an application out there using that
name for whatever purpose and then this change would break that build...

A rename from SessionHandle => Curl_easy might also in fact make the code
slightly more accessible to newcomers as it might make it slightly more clear
what the struct is made for. And for old-timers it'll make the code more
confusing for a while until the new name sticks...

I did some local renaming tests and such a patch now looks like this: