Re: Does CURL support Multiple Certificate Status Request Extension?

From: Tim Ruehsen <tim.ruehsen_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2016 13:33:24 +0200

On Friday 01 July 2016 18:48:18 刘云飞 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wonder if CURL can support Multiple Certificate Status Request Extension
> defined here:

> https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6961

The question is: do the TLS libraries support it ?
And I guess not, I was looking for it some months ago.
After having that, you also need server support before it makes sense to
support it in a client.

Support for the 'Must-Staple' extension (RFC7633) would also be nice... (first
patches in GnuTLS 3.5, but not sure about completeness).

Tim