curl WinSSL and libssh2 WinCNG auto-build downloads

From: Marc Hoersken <info_at_marc-hoersken.de>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 18:24:29 +0200

Hello everyone,

I am now automatically building a release (debug features disabled)
version of curl and libssh2 after running the test suite for my
WinSSL/SChannel (Windows-native TLS-backend) auto-builds. You can get
the full build directory after buildconf, configure and make from the
following location:
https://dl.uxnr.de/build/curl/

The main page contains a directory per builder (build environment) as
well as a symlink to the latest build result. Beware, this may not
correspond to the latest git commit. Inside the builder directory you
will find build results by git tag and revision.

The corresponding build history and log files can be found here (in
addition to the temporary curl auto-builds page):
https://curlbuild.uxnr.de/waterfall

libcurl is linked against libssh2 which is build the same way using the
WinCNG (Windows-native Crypto-backend). You can get it from the
following location:
https://dl.uxnr.de/build/libssh2/

The corresponding build history and log files can be found here:
https://libssh2build.uxnr.de/waterfall

I also plan to create a nice looking build status and download page at
some point. But for now I am looking forward to your feedback, like
suggestions to the actual builds and files themselves.

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Marc