Re: error message during transfer in muti_socket interface

From: Ray Satiro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 01:21:05 -0400

On 7/20/2016 12:58 AM, smruti kumari wrote:
> ** Failed writing body (0 != 988)
> * Failed writing data
> * Marked for [closure]: Transfer returned error*
> * multi_done
> * Closing connection 0
> * The cache now contains 0 members
>
> Could you please inform me why it is aborting the transfer ?

Your write callback is returning a number (0) different from what was
passed to it (988). See the manpage for CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION [1] which
says "Your callback should return the number of bytes actually taken
care of. If that amount differs from the amount passed to your callback
function, it'll signal an error condition to the library."

Also: There's no reason to CC curl-users-request.

[1]: https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION.html