Re: sftp download error in 7.49.1

From: Dan Donahue <ddonahue_at_parallelwireless.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 22:57:21 +0000

On Tue, 2016-07-26 at 23:53 +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> Thanks a lot, this is super useful and I immediately have an idea why
> this was
> a bad change. I'm just a bit swamped for the moment but I'll try to
> provide a
> test patch to fix this within a few days.
It was a great exercise learning git bisect, so it was helpful all
around.

If it helps, email me the patch and I'll test it and report back to
you.

FWIW, I did try a quick test of returning CURLE_AGAIN if maxloops was 0
and data was still pending on the connection. This check was done
outside the loop controlled by maxloops. The download performance was
still greatly degraded.