Re: transient test failures in curl for test 1139 and 1140

From: dev_user <dev_at_cor0.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 11:46:42 -0400

>>> Thanks, that is a known issue with 7.50 and has been fixed [1],
>>> CURLINFO_HTTP_VERSION.3 was missing.
>>
>> I'll assume there will be a 7.50.1 version shortly.
>>
>> Dennis
>
> You can just import the missing files locally, if you are in hurry, like we
> did in Fedora:
>
> http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/rpms/curl.git/diff/curl.spec?id=90cc8074

That isn't the point. I can only promote software into a testing stack
which is a "release" or "production" grade status. Otherwise this is
just a patch. However, at the moment the "release" or "production"
status software doesn't pass its own test suite. So it can not be
released. More of a policy issue than anything else.

Dennis