patch release tomorrow

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 11:18:53 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all!

I'll put together a 7.50.1 patch release tomorrow. It'll include fixes for
three minor security problems and the set of bugfixes we've landed so far
since 7.50.0.

Possibly most notable: we're reverting the change that modified the CURL,
CURLM and CURLSH types and they go back to be 'void *' unless you define
CURL_STRICTER before including our headers. The full history of that change
can be found here: https://curl.haxx.se/bug/?i=926

I've deliberately been saving the TCP_NODELAY change and I'll save merging the
SFTP/SCP patch until after tomorrow's 7.50.1.

It is quite possible that the next release following 7.50.1 also will become a
patch release since we don't have any particular changes queued up (that would
require a minor number bump) and there's just one week left until the official
cut-off date for the change window.

As always: we can really use your help! The number of issues and pull-requests
on github[1] grow faster than we manage to fix/merge them...

[1] = https://github.com/curl/curl