Re: SSL certificate error

From: Ray Satiro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 22:36:36 -0400

On 8/3/2016 5:25 PM, Vinayak Tanksale wrote:
> When I make a web service call to a third party service.
>
> Sent from my iPhone

>> >When you do exactly what?

>> >Then you probably did something wrong.

Please stop top-posting [1], it makes the conversation difficult to follow.

You should only need the root CA. Please give us your curl -V and the
actual error (run curl in verbose mode curl -v). Is the website public,
can you give us the address?

[1]: https://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html#Do_Not_Top_Post