Re: libcurl - windows / unicode filenames support...

From: Tarmo Pikaro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 07:13:44 +0000 (UTC)

Hi !
I did not thought that it would pass your inspection - changes are bit too heavy. :-)
But it just gives you direction in where to dig, to get unicode supported - since I suspect it's wanted feature.
We have plenty of third party libraries and contacting each developer or maintainer or pretty much non-sense, especiallysome of libraries are not being developed anymore (like GLE).
If you give me some hints in future for your coding style / code maintenance requirements - may be I can tune code tomake it suitable for your needs. But I can only test windows platform currently, no need to support others. (For me at least)
-- Have a nice day!    Tarmo.