RTSP over SSL

From: Dan Burkett <smidge7_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 15:45:06 +0000

Using libcurl, I'm attempting to use RTSPS (RTSP over SSL). Starting with the example curl-7.50.1/docs/examples/rtsp.c, I've added the curl SSL options borrowed from the FTPS example, but they don't seem to have any affect.

    curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_USE_SSL, CURLUSESSL_ALL);
    curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0L);
    curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0L);

Any guidance on how to adapt the example to use SSL for RTSP communication would be appreciated.