Re: Compile failure on Fedora 13 systems.

From: Spork Schivago <sporkschivago_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 13:01:39 -0400

Ben,

Sorry for the confusion. I didn't mean upgrade it to the latest version,
just update it to the latest version that Fedora 13 provides. I'm
guessing you already have it installed and updated though. I think the
end of life for Fedora 13 was back in 2011, so it'd make sense that you'd
have a fully updated Fedora 13 system.

Someone had suggested adding m4_pattern_allow(PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR) to
configure.ac. A person had the same error but with a different project.
That might be worth giving it a shot until someone more knowledgeable
responds.

I hope that helps.

Ken