a security patch release

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 10:00:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hello friends,

We've gotten another security problem reported that affects libcurl. This
particular problem has already been discussed in public in some circles so I
think it would be unfortunate to wait a whole release cycle until we ship a
fix.

I suggest we ship a 7.50.3 release on Wednesday the 14th with this fix (and
whatever other bug fixes we manage to merge before then). If this causes
problems to anyone, please speak up and we can discuss what to do.

In case anyone has a strong desire to merge a new feature before then, I'm
fine with creating a 7.50 branch to build the release from and we can continue
working toward 7.51.0 in master.

Your feedback is appreciated!