Re: HTTP2 support in libcurl3 for Ubuntu 14.04 and PHP7

From: Scott Moser <srmoser430_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 14:29:02 -0400

Thanks Ray. This process worked perfectly. I haven’t used gpg before and need to learn more about how to set it up. For now, I skipped the gpg verification (it’s only a dev/test server).

One last thing to add is how to reconfigure PHP to use the new version of lib curl within both the CLI and web server environments. I made a “hack” of my php7 config for apache by replacing the existing libcurl.so.4.4.0 with the one produced via your process and will try the same for the PHP7 CLI config. Not sure what the “formal” procedure should be (create a package?)

Thanks again…Scott