Re: Save the date: November 19-20

From: bch <brad.harder_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 01:56:15 -0700

On Sep 20, 2016 11:43 PM, "Daniel Stenberg" <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We're in the final stages of confirming everything for our first ever
curl meeting/conference/hack in the real word.

> It is meant to take place in Nuremberg Germany over the weekend November
19-20. This email is just to inform you all about the plans so that you can
mark this date in your calendars now, move your kids' birthday parties and
reschedule your other travels.

Very cool! Don't know if this thread is appropriate, or if another is
warranted, but curious what interest in North American conf is. Branch this
email thread appropriately, good luck with preparations for Nuremberg.

> We also need help to get things setup and arranged the best possible way.
We have created a new dedicated mailing list for this. If you want to help
out, have ideas for the agenda or otherwise how to plan and make this event
a great time, please join:

> Again: it is not yet entirely confirmed, but we think it will be so soon
so the planning has started. Don't book any flights or hotels just yet!