libcurl cert issue

From: Joseph Saflin <sflinja_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 13:22:18 -0400

I am using libcurl.lib 7.50.3 with Windows SSL support (WINSSL).

I am having an issue with my HTTPS get function.

The error code returned is 35 - SSL connect error.

schannel: nextInitializeSecurityContext failed: SEC_E_CERT_UNKNOWN
(0x80090327). An
unknown error occured while processing the certificate.

The code that conducts the get processes for my account, but not anyone
else. They are all set up identical.

Used the following :

curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, tmp_url);
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_HTTPGET,TRUE);
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_SSL_OPTIONS, CURLSSOPT_NO_REOVKE);
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER,FALSE);
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST,FALSE);

Is there something I am missing. I am new to libcurl and SSL.