Re: Incorrect handling of subdomain cookies.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 00:38:29 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 29 Sep 2016, Sergei Kuzmin wrote:

> What are the action points?

It'd be great to see a patch and one or more test cases that makes libcurl
aligned with how the majority of the browsers act.

> Should someone (me?) open an issue for the matter on curl github?

Getting a patch would be much better. But sure, you can file a bug there. I'm
just fearing that it'll end up just sitting there with nobody working on a fix
for some time.

We'll appreciate all the help we can get!