Re: Save the date: November 19-20

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2016 23:36:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 21 Sep 2016, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> It is meant to take place in Nuremberg Germany over the weekend November
> 19-20. This email is just to inform you all about the plans so that you can
> mark this date in your calendars now, move your kids' birthday parties and
> reschedule your other travels.

Hi again,

Unfortunately the planning did not work out as we thought and hoped, so the
planned November 19 meeting is now cancelled. It is just too close in time
without it being fully confirmed yet.

We'll continue talking on the curl-meet mailing list to find a new date to
arrange the curl developers meeting. Possibly even another location, we'll
see.

Sorry for this.