curl meeting in Nuremberg, March 2017

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 22:58:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I'm happy to say that after a lot of work and a lot of attempts and with the
help from a lot of people, we can finally officially announce the dates and
location for the curl meeting of 2017.

We'll gather in Nuremberg Germany over the weekend March 18-19 and talk and
code a lot of curl. Mostly talk probably.

All the details we have so far is gathered here:

   https://github.com/curl/curl/wiki/curl-meeting-2017

Our very rough idea of an agenda layout is here:

   https://github.com/curl/curl/wiki/curl-meet-2017-agenda

I'm sure we'll get to some more specific ideas when we get closer but we're
also interested in hearing what people are interested in.

You can't sign up for the meeting yet, as we we have to set that up first and
figure out some more details. But I hope to open that up as well within not
too long.

As mentioned before, we discuss meeting specifics on the curl-meet mailing
list and you're all invited to participate if you want to:

I'm already looking forward to this!