Re: Infinite loop when calling curl_multi_cleanup

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 11:21:41 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 18 Oct 2016, Milo¹ Ljumoviæ wrote:

Please don't top-post.

> I have the same situation. I'm using pipelining. But it's different
> scenario.

You mean same as in it gets stuck or same as in still contains receivers in
recv_pipe ? Also on 7.50.3? (Not that I think we changed anything particular
in this area lately so this problem is likely to also exist in other
versions.)

> I need to polish up the code and then I'll share it cause though it works
> perfectly I'm not sure multi_* it's meant to work like that.

Certainly no function is ever meant to get stuck in an infinite loop? So no it
isn't intended.

> P.s. Where should I upload/share the code? Here?

Sure or in a pastebin, github gist or whatever you think is convenient. And
then I assume that the code is reasonably small and easy to understand/use
too, as otherwise there's not much of a point.