Re: Infinite loop when calling curl_multi_cleanup

From: Valentin David <VDavid_at_vizrt.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 13:16:16 +0200

Sorry for answering late. I did not tweak my email filter after
subscribing.

On Tue, 2016-10-18 at 10:26 +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> Infinite loop sounds related to Dan F's post from two weeks ago:
> https://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2016-10/0011.html, but the triggering
> reason
> seems different(?)
>
> How did you end up in this situation, is it reproducible? Are you
> using
> Pipelining or HTTP/2 multiplexing?

No HTTP/2. But maybe some pipelining. Howerver I do not think it is
used when this happens. recv_pipe size is 1. I think the way it happens
is there is a request sent, but no answer received yet. We remove the
easy from the multi. Then we close the multi. But there might not have
been any curl_multi_socket_action called between.

--
Valentin David