old issues/PRs without attention get closed

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 09:56:20 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

Let me just reiterate that when we have issues or pull requests that have
outstanding questions or review nits, and the time period since the last
question or request for improvement or clarification grows to become months, I
will just close them.

Having half-baked pull requests or unclear bug reports linger around for a
long time without the reporter or anyone else caring for them serves no good
purpose.

We can always reopen them again or create a new issue if we get renewed
interest.