Re: libcurl Bindings: page not found

From: silvioprog <silvioprog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 00:18:24 -0300

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 5:54 PM, Jeff Pohlmeyer <yetanothergeek_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 1:39 AM, silvioprog <silvioprog_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I've tried to access some bindings published at libcurl:
> >
> > https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/bindings.html
> >
> > however, when I click in some of them (eg: "Object-Pascal" or "Pascal"),
> > got "page not found".
>

> The broken Pascal links were probably my fault, sorry.
>
> You can find a couple of forks on github:
> https://github.com/Shoozza/CurlPas
> https://github.com/Ruzzz/CurlPas
>
> - Jeff

Thanks for sharing the links!

They seems a little bit outdated (2005-11-05 :-/ ), but it can help me a
lot anyway. I want to make two full updated libcurl Pascal headers,
providing static and dynamic loading.

Thanks dudes for the help! (y)

--
Silvio Clécio