Re: FTP upload issue

From: Carlos Rimola <crimola_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 12:44:02 -0700

Hi Dan,

I want to thank you for your help. This should have been obvious the moment
I turned the VERBOSE option on. I had another complication to deal with (as
I mentioned the data to upload does not come from a file but asynchronously
on a "channel" via a callback function). However, armed with this info I
was able to hold off pulling data from the channel until the read callback
is first invoked. My uploads are now working fine.

Thanks again,

Carlos