remove architecture specifics from curlbuild.h

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2016 19:31:34 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends,

Once upon the time we fixed some issues in curl by making sure the curlbuild.h
header is generated at build-time. Thus we knew that the header would get the
same values that was detected and used in the corrsponding curl build.

Ever since then, that choice has been a nuisance and problem for people who
want to install libcurl and use the same set of headers for both 32bit and
64bit builds etc.

This topic has been brought back every now and then over the years but we've
never really manage to properly fix this and get rid of the generated header.
Now I think it is time to try again and make a real effort this time.

The attached patch is my first take at putting the former curlbuild.h.dist
file as the new curlbuild.h and remove all generation logic from configure and
cmake.

It forces the header file to basically have knowledge about all the platforms
it can be built for, so I assume this will cause some breakage if used widely
(curlrules.h verifies that curlbuild.h works decently). Hopefully we should be
able to smoothen out most of the quirks before we ship it in a public release.

I'm very interested in ideas and feedback on this. Does this patch work for
you?