HTTPS proxy, another take

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 23:08:46 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends.

Over in issue #1127 [1], Alex Rousskov has now rebased his/their massive work
to introduce HTTPS proxy support to curl.

This is functionality I really want to land in curl and I hope I'm not alone
with this desire.

Due to the size and level of complexity of this work, I'm convinced there will
be some work to get it to merge and there will most certainly be rough corners
to smooth out even after it lands. Just be aware and please help out where you
can.

Alex brought this patch set before too, but back then I failed to merge it in
time before it bit-rotted and started to get merge errors so it fell behind. I
really don't want that to happen again.

[1] = https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/1127