os400

From: Patrick Monnerat <patrick_at_monnerat.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 03:46:20 +0100

Hi friends,

I just synced the OS/400 interface and ILE/RPG binding with the latest
main source updates.

However, though I'm really confident in these changes, I'm not able to
test them anymore because I have lost access to an iSeries computer.

I don't know if I'll regain such an access in the future. In the
meantime, if someone in the community uses such a computer, he/she is
welcome for OS/400 libcurl and ILE/RPG binding assistance.

In any case, I'll be available for an "os400-blind" collaboration.

Regards,

Patrick