Re: Fw: DKIM errors

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 21:56:54 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 6 Dec 2016, Zakrzewski, Jakub wrote:

>> I would probably recommend that you simply add a filter and auto-mark emails
>
> Yeah, I'd love to do it but I cannot. It's all outsourced and they don't
> really want to do anything. The spam filter software they are using is a
> piece of *** in my opinion but I can't do anything about it.

That's a pity.

> Or wouldn't it be possible for the mailman to drop some headers (like the
> DKIM ;) )?

mailman itself doesn't seem to offer such a feature. I suppose I *could* dig
in and filter those off with a filter before mailman gets them, but that also
feels a bit risky. Don't hold your breath for me doing this anytime soon.

Another slightly cumbersome work-around is for you to create a separate email
account somewhere solely for the purpose of reading/writing mailing lists.