Need help for curl command to perform transction in website

From: Kumar Sumitranand <kumarsumit22_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 23:33:30 +0530

Hi Team

I am new member in curl forum. I need your help for using the curl.

Problem Statement:- I have my website with login page and the home
page. once user login into website he is able to come on the home
page where he can search some new tools/books etc. I just want to use
the curl to capture the login and search transaction and later
persists this transaction to storage(db or physical file). could you
please suggest the command to perform this transaction. The Login page
has been used to submited by dojo or java script.. I tried the option
for login provided on the curl manual but this is not working for
login page with complex dojo script and home page with multi search
option. your help will be much appreciated. I am awaiting for quick
response to proceed.

Thanks
Sumit