curl - Winsock warning problems

From: Huy Cong Vu <huy-cong.vu_at_wandercraft.eu>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 18:17:36 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
I'm trying to link my application against a dynamic library of curl.

I configure curl as follow (as I need SFTP as a protocol):

./configure --prefix=... --with-libssh2=... --disable-examples-build

Nothing real special about it, in "..." is the absolute path I had in my repo. Here are the summary:

curl version: 7.44.0
Host setup: x86_64-pc-mingw32
Install prefix: /e/git/qtprojects/agui-branch/app/lib/curl/build
Compiler: gcc
SSL support: no (--with-{ssl,gnutls,nss,polarssl,cyassl,axtls,winssl,darwinssl} )
SSH support: enabled (libSSH2)
zlib support: enabled
GSS-API support: no (--with-gssapi)
TLS-SRP support: no (--enable-tls-srp)
resolver: default (--enable-ares / --enable-threaded-resolver)
IPv6 support: no (--enable-ipv6)
Unix sockets support: no (--enable-unix-sockets)
IDN support: no (--with-{libidn,winidn})
Build libcurl: Shared=yes, Static=no
Built-in manual: no (--enable-manual)
--libcurl option: enabled (--disable-libcurl-option)
Verbose errors: enabled (--disable-verbose)
SSPI support: no (--enable-sspi)
ca cert bundle: no
ca cert path: no
LDAP support: enabled (winldap)
LDAPS support: enabled
RTSP support: enabled
RTMP support: no (--with-librtmp)
metalink support: no (--with-libmetalink)
HTTP2 support: disabled (--with-nghttp2)
Protocols: DICT FILE FTP GOPHER HTTP IMAP LDAP LDAPS POP3 RTSP SCP SFTP SMTP TELNET TFTP

However when I compile my application, I'm getting a lot of:

warning: #warning Please include winsock2.h before windows.h [-Wcpp]

After searching for a while, I found this as a section of curlbuild.h in generated build/ folder

#define CURL_PULL_WS2TCPIP_H 1
#ifdef CURL_PULL_WS2TCPIP_H
# ifndef WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN
# define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN 1
# endif
# include <windows.h>
# include <winsock2.h>
# include <ws2tcpip.h>
#endif

However, even if I switch position of windows.h & winsock2.h, the problem won't go away. I'm wondering it may be due to another declaration of winsock2.h in my application, or I do anything wrong with the configuration?
Please, any suggestion would be very welcomed.

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

--
Huy Cong