hi

From: Gregory Davis <gregory.k.davis_at_stonybrook.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 08:42:01 -0500

hi thanks for the add to your site. i am new to programming and Curl specifically and have a programming question.

i have these Curl command lines i would to transform to C but don’t know how to do it
is there any tutorials or pdfs on doing this? my end goal is to write it into a module that use c+ or c Sharp and build a module for the code

her is a representative of the command lines in question.

curl -u instructor:password -k -d '' —url https://129.59.80.202:8443/capture/pause <https://129.59.80.202:8443/capture/pause>
curl —user instructor:password -k --url https://129.59.80.202:8443/status/system

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if I can help you in any way
Have a great day.

Gregory Davis
Audio Visual Services
222 Javits Lecture Center