Re: Please help me with CURLE_NOT_BUILT_IN error

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 17:29:37 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 15 Dec 2016, Pham Hoang Hiep wrote:

First, you should stop top-posting. Then you should take a breath and try to
find the documentation about the topic.

One good point to start reading up on curl's support for different TLS
libraries would be here: https://ec.haxx.se/building-tls.html

> So that, my configure syntax is invalid for OpenSSL? --with-ssl not works?

You didn't show us enough details to tell. We know --with-ssl works for many
users.