Re: use libcurl in a customized environment

From: Gregory Davis <gregory.k.davis_at_stonybrook.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 12:39:39 -0500

hi all
i am having no luck decompiling this curl commands lines

curl --user admin:jlc115 -k --url https://129.59.80.202:8443/status/monitoring

curl -u admin:jlc115 -k -d ‘' --url https://129.59.80.202:8443/capture/pause <https://129.49.80.202:8443/capture/pause>

i need to see the c source code version of these commands and lib curl does not seem to work fro me

i am using the terminal command in a mac environment
any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if I can help you in any way
Have a great day.

Gregory Davis
Audio Visual Services
222 Javits Lecture Center