Re: Please help me with CURLE_NOT_BUILT_IN error

From: Pham Hoang Hiep <hiep3x_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 11:46:05 +0700

Hi Daniel,

After investigated documentation and tried many times with many configure
ways. The build was success, but the exported library still does not
support OpenSSL.

My final configure that built without error is (for arm64):

./configure -prefix="/tmp/${CURL_VERSION}-iOS-${ARCH}-${BITCODE}"
--with-ssl=/Users/HiepPham/Downloads/Build-OpenSSL-cURL-master/openssl/iOS
--host="arm-apple-darwin"

with:

/Users/HiepPham/Downloads/Build-OpenSSL-cURL-master/openssl/iOS is
directory of OpenSSL, that has *include* & *lib* folders.

When configure done for each arch, the information always has this line:

SSL support: enabled (OpenSSL)

Finally when I get curl_version_info of exported library, ssl_version still
shows "SecureTransport" then CURLOPT_SSL_CTX_FUNCTION not supported. Why it
can not be OpenSSL?

Thanks,
Hiep