Re: State of CMake support?

From: Sergei Nikulov <sergey.nikulov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 21:25:12 +0300

> Is the CMake build system still considered poorly maintained?

No. We'll fix any issues related to CMake build if you provide details.
You can always submit issue here https://github.com/curl/curl with
exact description of problem.

> I'm mainly asking because I am trying to cross-compile libcurl using CMake
> now, and am running into trouble (which I'm happy to discuss further in a
> separate thread if needed). I'm not sure if I will even be able to succeed
> using CMake, first and foremost. If CMake support is still missing critical
> features, I'll switch to using buildconf+configure to build curl, and
> dismiss the CMake path for now. Otherwise, I'll start a thread detailing my
> cross-compiler woes and debug further.

Have you read http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/CMake_Cross_Compiling?
Have you created toolchain file for your environment as described?
Could you please provide more details?